Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Menu Planning (Week of 7-30-07)



I'm really going to be depending on my Freezer Chicks this week because I am working on soccer schedules & need to have them all completed by Friday. I am the League Commissioner for the Central Missouri Soccer League and one of my jobs is to provide a game schedule for all of the teams that register within the league. This season I have 75 plus team, they each play 10 games per season. That means I have over 300 games to schedule at 4 different venues! So, no cooking for this chick....just heat & serve!

Monday: Corn Dogs, Mac & Cheese & Green Beans

Tuesday: Chicken Night-clean out the frig of Chicken meals-Cranberry Chicken, Margarita Chicken & Sticky Chicken

Wednesday: Tuna Tortellini Gratin & Peas

Thursday: T-Bone Steaks on the Grill, Potatoes, Carrots & Salad

Friday: Out to Eat...will need it!

For more great recipes, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie's Blog.

1 comments:

EE said...

Wow...you are a busy girl!!!
Can I bring my fam over to your house to eat this week??