Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16 (Favorite Songs-New & Old)

Today's TT had to be something quick & easy for me to post because I have a ton of things that I need to get done before tomorrow! I thought about posting what things I needed to get done-but I didn't want to do that!

Make sure that you have your sound on because you will be able to listen to some of my favorite songs while you check out my blog!

  1. Cool by Gwen Stefani
  2. 4 in the Morning by Gwen Stefani
  3. Back in Black by ACDC
  4. How to Save a Life by The Fray
  5. Have a Nice Day by Bon Jovi
  6. Baby Girl by Sugarland
  7. Something More by Sugarland
  8. Lithium by Nirvana
  9. I Was Made for Lovin' You by Kiss
  10. Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
  11. White Flag by Dido
  12. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  13. It's Your Love by Time McGraw & Faith Hill

There are a lot more songs in my playlist...a little bit of pop, hard rock & country!

Check out more TTs participants.

1 comments:

Household Executive said...

K, the nirvana is cracking me up.