Saturday, July 14, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Saturday Habits

How did I do this week on my S.M.A.R.T Habits Saturday goals?

Let's see...

1. Made bed-everyday, did great!
2. Swish toilet & wipe down vanity-good, missed a couple of days.
3. Workout-one day, it was hard to squeeze it in with family & the other obligations that I had this week. Plus I had late nights 3 nights in a row & I just didn't wake up early enough to get going in the morning.
4. Quiet Time-one day-same as working out.
5. Quality Time with hubby-okay, same as working out. We were so busy each evening it was hard to squeeze time together. Next week should be a little better.

New goals for this week? You bet,
6. One load of laundry each day-at least!
7. Load dishes in dishwasher everyday-will go to bed each evening with a clean kitchen.
8. Bubble bath in the evening before bed-at least every other day!

Check out other goals at The Lazy Organizer's blog for other S.M.A.R.T. Saturday participants.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small goals is the way to go! I have been working on getting healthier and it is SO much easier to do it one little step at a time. Good luck on your goals, this week!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the bubble baths............good luck with the laundry. I find life so much easier when I stay on top of the laundry..........I hate piles of it everywhere I look.maybe this will have to be one of my goals soon!

Michelle said...

I need to add bubble baths to my list! Good job with your goals! You're doing great. :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

It sounds like you are moving right along with all of your habits. Congratulations! Keep up all the hard work!

Robin said...

Keep up the good work. Laundry is my nemesis.

Have a great week!

Lara said...

One load of laundry a day is managable for me too. Have a great week!