Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday Menu Planning (7.9.07)



I'm not sure how our week will pan out but having a plan for dinner should help! However, dinner plans may change depending on each day....

Monday: Salmon, Potaotes & Squash

Tuesday: (soccer) Subway? or Sandwiches? Not sure yet-depends on if cousins are here.

Wednesday: Orange Terayki Chicken & Rice

Thursday: Black Bean Lasagna, Salad & Bread

Friday: Honey-Pecan Chicken

I have freezer food group exchange on Wednesday & dinner plans for Thursday and Friday may change depending on what I find that needs to be eaten when I clean out my freezer on Wednesday or Thursday! I have a lot of things that need to be done this week...cooking for Freezer group, cleaning, packing CSH for ODP, etc.

What's your plans for the week? Check out more menu planning ideas @ I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salmon and squash sound wonderful together! Have a great week. Awesome plan.

Homeschooling Momma said...

Your menu sounds yummy! Tonya

TrainingHearts said...

The orange teriyaki chicken sounds really good.

Look forward to seeing your scrapbooking post on Saturday!