Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July Celebration!

Good morning...I wanted to share with you my day at the lake. We all got a little burnt but had a great day. Connor went skiing, Collin, Gracie & Sydney all tried really hard to get up on the skis but the water was a little too rough for them to get up on their first try out. I wanted to ski but my hubby wouldn't let me! My back and neck just aren't up to it since my car wreck in February. Until I'm in better shape and not needing to see the chiropractor on a regular basis he felt I shouldn't ski....so I listened to him! Maybe next year! We enjoyed hanging out on the boat and relaxing with our family. We watched the fireworks along I-70 as we drove home in between the towns. I think the kids were too tired to care if we made it home in time for the big fireworks show at Faurot Field. Hope your holiday was relaxing.

0 comments: