Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Menu Planning Week of 7.16.06

Our freezer co-op, the Freezer Chicks, just started our own blog This week I am sharing how I utilize my freezer meals into my menu planning, all main entrees are freezer meals from my co-op:

Monday- Ziploc Chicken in the crockpot, zucchini & salad

Tuesday- Italian Mac n cheese, salad & bread

Wednesday- Honey-Pecan Chicken, Rice, Peas & Salad.

Thursday- Creamy Burritos, Mexican styled-rice & salad.

Friday- Sausage Calzones, Corn on the Cob & Salad

Saturday- leftovers

Sunday- Tuna Tortellini Gratin, Green Beans & Salad.

What are you having for dinner this week? Check out more plans with I'm an Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! pecan chicken? Sounds heavenly. Have a great week.

Sandra said...

Wow great meals thank you for sharing :)

I've looked at your other blog and really enjoyed it :)
♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan Monday

Annie Elizabeth said...

Sounds yummy!