Monday, July 23, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (Getting it All Done!)


After cleaning out the garage & working up in the attic, I discovered items that I was saving & those items got dumped into my downstairs family room. In addition to cleaning up this room I have several other things that need to be accomplished before I get up in the attic for my garage sale (yes-another garage sale) to get down items for Fridays sale. I don't have one major project to complete, instead, I have a bunch of projects that need to get done today (or by the end of the week). So my tackle my extend to the end of the week.

Here is my tackle-it-Tuesday's to-do list:

Housework:


  1. Finish laundry (2 loads)

  2. Pick up LR.

  3. Pick up FR.

  4. Pick up kitchen.

  5. Clean/make salsa, etc with tomatoes.

  6. Clean carrots.

  7. Clean bathroom.

  8. Put laundry away in bedroom.

  9. Clean off desk.

  10. Put away storage boxes-kids school projects, pictures, etc.

  11. Clean out refrigerator.

Projects:



  1. Sort teams for U8-Rec soccer.

  2. Work on venues/brackets for CMSL.

  3. Pull down clothes from attic-go through & get ready for garage sale on Friday.

  4. Fundraising letter ready for Dance.

I think this is all that I need to accomplish before the end of the week. Wish me luck in getting it all done!


Check out what other bloggers are tackling at 5M4Ms.


6 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Wow, you have a busy week! Hope you get lots done!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

My Trendy Tykes said...

Good luck with your tackles!

Linda

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow you are going to be busy! Good luck with your tackles!

Jennifer said...

*whew* quite the list!

I'm hosting a Tackle contest on my blog. Stop on by!

Candi said...

Sounds like a busy week...good luck getting it all done!

tasra said...

Busy, busy. Make sure to plan some down time too!