Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Sean! (Updated with More Pictures!)


Today's my hubby's birthday. Here is a look at the last 38 years....I will upload more pictures of Sean & the kids after I make his cake!
We are making the cake on the front of "Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook," baking my way through this book is one of my 40-before-40 goals! I gave the book to the girls & asked them to pick out a cake to make for daddy & this is what they picked out!


Hopefully our cake will look as good as this one!







3 comments:

Household Executive said...

okay the senior pictures are cracking me up! LOL! love it! happy birthday sean!

mistihollrah said...

Gotta love the 80s!

Unknown said...

happy birthday sean!

I was singing 'Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind..' when those senior pictures came up! Hmmm that gives me an idea...