Saturday, July 14, 2007

Making Progress-My Weekend Tackle Update

Wanted to give you an update on the progress of my tackle...



We have cleared almost everything that was in this area. As you can see on the back shelf and the white cabinets...there is some organization but it got lost as I cleaned out closets. I needed somewhere to go with the items that were too good to throw away. The pile in the middle is a lot of trash.

After we get the garage empty...we are going to power wash the inside of the garage...

This will get the yuck off of the garage floor.

Then my hubby is going to install shelves like these:

Then, I'm going to go through the boxes and stuff that was removed from the garage on Monday, my friend-Tina, is coming over on Monday & Tuesday to help me! It will feel so good to the stuff out of my garage! I will vow to have a couple of garage sales each year so I don't have this big of a tackle 16 years from now!

Next will be the attic...if you thought my garage was bad...wait until you see the attic!! I have 4 sets of baby clothes, a couple of toddler beds, a cradle, 6 or more car seats...everything from the last 16 years of marriage stored up there. I hope to find some of the Christmas decorations I have been missing up there! Should be fun! Will be an adventure!

3 comments:

Household Executive said...

Don't forget that the women's shelter, Open Arms, and Lutheran Family and Children Services would take a lot of that stuff for donations.

mistihollrah said...

I will be donating everything after I have a couple of garage sales first! I do not plan to put anything in storage EXCEPT the items that we use or are keepsakes for the kids!

Myth said...

You're definitely making progress there :) good luck with it!