Saturday, July 07, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday


I am joining in again...I had joined in on this adventure at the first of the year. Then I didn't blog for about 2 no 4 months. Now that I'm in the blogging habit again, I decided to join in and start working on developing good habits with The Lazy Organizer. Here is the original link from the Lazy Organizer about the challenge.


I am going to start with three new habits/goals for this week:


1. Making bed each morning.

2. Cleaning toilet each morning and wiping down the bathroom vanity.

3. Working out each day.


There....that's a start!
I'm adding the following two items:
4. Quiet time each day-spend time with the Lord and in my Prayer Journal.
5. Date night or quality time each week with my honey!

6 comments:

mistihollrah said...

I'm adding 2 more items to my list of habits:

1. Quiet time each day.
2. Date night or special time each week with my honey!

Rebecca said...

I like your habits, I feel like the only SMARTy pants not making their bed but I'm alright with being a rebel. I like your new habits, esp making time to spend with your honey, that's a very important one!

Michelle said...

Great list of habits you're working on! I like your quiet time each day, I may have to start that one too. Good luck to you this week!

Slava Bogu said...

Lots of good habits to work on here! Good luck, and welcome back.

http://www.slavabogu.wordpress.com

mistihollrah said...

Monday:

Made bed, had quiet time, swished toilet/wiped down vaniety, walked 2 miles on the trail today.

So far so good!

mistihollrah said...

Tuesday:

Made bed, swished toilet/wiped down vanity.

Had a hard time getting my quiet time in since I was up until 3:00 am with 8 kids!