Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To-Do List (Week of 7.9.2007)

I just got the idea to post my to-do-list for the week on my blog. I have mentioned several times that I like the accountability of having my tackles posted on my blog so why not my daily to-do list!

Zone for the week: Kitchen-some major cleaning areas for the kitchen are: cleaning oven, clean out junk drawer, & cleaning out frig & freezer.

Monday:
1. Clean downstairs FR-run sweeper, wash sofa covers, clean off desk.
2. Clean off stairs.
3. Clean SJHs room.
4. Clean GLHs room.
5. Help CSH finish picking up his room.
6. Prepare one of my Freezer Chick's freezer meals. Made the Tuna Tortellini Gratin.
7. Clean out car.

I also washed a load of lights and darks.

Tuesday: I will have my cousins four girls today in addition to my four kiddos. We will plan to go swimming after the dentist appointment so I will need to get up extra early to get my list done!
1. Unpack CWHs bag from ODP.
2. Wash whites.
3. Wash darks.
4. CSH-Soccer-7v7-2 games in JC actually got rained out.
5. CWH-soccer "tryouts"
6. Dentist appointment-GLH & SJH
7. Prepare one of my Freezer Chick's freezer meals. Will prepare the Honey-Pecan Chicken. I am also working on the Inside-Out Burgers.

Wednesday:
1. Hair appointments-GLH, SJH & me.
2. Prepare one of my Freezer Chick's freezer meals. Flash freezing (so they won't stick together)Inside-out Bacon Ranch Burgers need to pack them in freezer bags.
3. CSH pack for ODP.
4. Soccer "tryouts."-CSH
5.Freezer Chick's meet for exchange & planning for next month.
6. Pick up from the girls being here-still working on-didn't have time with our hair appointment & GLHs dentist appointment.
7. Workout-didn't wake up early enough! Maybe tomorrow...

Thursday: (Book Club and Meet with Household Executive regarding organizing office.)
1. Wash sheets on beds.
2. Make sure CSH has everything packed for ODP.
3. Run sweeper.
4. Sweep & mop kitchen.
5. Sweep & mop bathroom.
6. Workout.

Friday:
Hopefully a fun day at the pool! Yes, we are going to the pool!

Saw this "quiz" on another blog....

You Are A Gold Girl

You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!

2 comments:

Household Executive said...

I am a gold girl too! :)

mistihollrah said...

No wonder we get along so well!