Thirteen Things I Need (Want) To Get Done Before School Starts:
My four kiddos go back to school on August 21st...wow, where has the summer gone? I have gotten some things accomplished this summer that have been on my to-do list since LAST May! The biggest thing is...
Cleaned out the garage-now it needs to be cleaned again but that's because I have 6 tables set up with my garage sale goodies!
I have had 3 garage sales....will probably have a few more before I pack it all up & take to some areas places for donations.
What do I need to get done before school starts?
- Clean out the kids sock & underwear drawers.
- Finish school supply shopping...first I need to check what we have "in-stock" from last year.
- Get soccer schedule for scheduling referees on a spreadsheet.
Find a stand-up shower for our bathroom downstairs. Find a vanity for the sink.
- Have ice-maker fixed.
- Clean out car.
- Organize the girls dance shoes.
- Cook & prepare quick & easy after-school snack foods for the kids (Connor will have soccer everyday after school & the girls will have dance 2 nights a week & they need something that will get them through until dinner time.)
Put Fall activities on calendars. Cancel hotel reservations for my annual Ohio trip.
- Clean off items on computer hit by lightning & take to have checked for insurance claim.
- Clean my bedroom....
Check out other 13 Thursdays here.