Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16 (Things I NeedTo Get Done B4 School Starts)


Thirteen Things I Need (Want) To Get Done Before School Starts:
My four kiddos go back to school on August 21st...wow, where has the summer gone? I have gotten some things accomplished this summer that have been on my to-do list since LAST May! The biggest thing is...
Cleaned out the garage-now it needs to be cleaned again but that's because I have 6 tables set up with my garage sale goodies!
I have had 3 garage sales....will probably have a few more before I pack it all up & take to some areas places for donations.
What do I need to get done before school starts?
  1. Clean out the kids sock & underwear drawers.
  2. Finish school supply shopping...first I need to check what we have "in-stock" from last year.
  3. Get soccer schedule for scheduling referees on a spreadsheet.
  4. Find a stand-up shower for our bathroom downstairs.
  5. Find a vanity for the sink.
  6. Have ice-maker fixed.
  7. Clean out car.
  8. Organize the girls dance shoes.
  9. Cook & prepare quick & easy after-school snack foods for the kids (Connor will have soccer everyday after school & the girls will have dance 2 nights a week & they need something that will get them through until dinner time.)
  10. Put Fall activities on calendars.
  11. Cancel hotel reservations for my annual Ohio trip.
  12. Clean off items on computer hit by lightning & take to have checked for insurance claim.
  13. Clean my bedroom....

Check out other 13 Thursdays here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of stuff to do! They are having amazing sales right now for back to school stuff. Hope you have a great week!

damozel said...

Mothers...I'm not one myself, but every time I read T13s I come away with a fresh appreciation of the time and effort my own mother put into just being a mom. I get exhausted just thinking about it. I guess as a kid I just assumed that dancing shoes organized THEMSELVES.

Kailani said...

Boy, that's a long list. Good luck!

kailani
An Island Life

Robin said...

Your computer got hit by lightning? How bizarre.

Household Executive said...

looks like a lot, but you can do it!

Lori said...

Your gonna be a busy girl:) Happy TT.

EE said...

I finished the kid's school shopping yesterday...definitely a relief!
Do you want to come do my sock and underwear drawers, too. I don't even want to think about that task!