Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Menu Planning (Week of 8/20)


I'm back! The last couple of weeks have been really crazy around my house. I have had work (scheduling soccer for Fall season for 90 teams), a bathroom installation, HS soccer practice (2 practice sessions a day), dance camp & sick kids! So any plans that I would have had over the last couple of weeks were thrown out the window! School is starting tomorrow & I hope to get back into my routine again!
What are we having this week? First, I need to plan a major cooking session because the Freezer Chicks meet last Friday to exchange their food for August-I haven't cooked anything! So one day this week, I need to cook my 3 meals.
Monday (soccer-both boys & back-to-school night): Sloppy Joes, Sweet Potatoe Fries & Salad
Tuesday (soccer-Collin): BBQ Jerk Chicken, Rice & Salad
Wednedsay (soccer-Collin): Meatloaf -one of my freezer meals I need to make, mashed potatoes, green beans & salad
Thursday (dance, Purple/Gold Soccer game & soccer-Collin): Farmer's Casserole, Fresh Fruit & Salad
Friday (leave for tournament in St Louis):
Saturday & Sunday-tournament in St Louis
Check out Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!

0 comments: