Friday, August 10, 2007

A New Bathroom!!!!

Most of you know that our four bedroom house only has ONE bathroom, since we moved in 5 years ago, we have been wanting to put a bathroom in downstairs. My brother-in-law (hubby's brother) is a plumber and we thought...no problem, we will get Jayson up here one weekend & get that bathroom installed. He has been so busy that he hadn't been able to help put it in! Tuesday night at 9:00 pm, he calls Sean & says, "Empty out the space where you want that bathroom & I will be there tomorrow morning to start installing it."

Okay....the room is full of storage. It's not cleared out. I have 3 more soccer schedules to complete. It's 9:00 pm. Oh, I should also mention that we were at the hospital at the time-Sean was on call that evening & we took one car to a soccer meeting & he got called in. He had another 1 1/2 hours worth of work to do! I loaded the kids in the vehicle & took them home. I worked until he called me to come & pick him up. At 11:00 pm that evening, he was moving everything out of the closet/storage area....or shall our new bathroom.

The pump system is installed, the shower is installed, all the plumbing is installed, the vanity counter top is installed. All that's left to do it, install the toilet, the sink & sheet rock the walls!

We are so excited to have a second bathroom....I will post pictures after it's completed!

1 comments:

EE said...

Now that's exciting! I don't know how you've done it for 5 years!!!