Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday's Thirteen #6


The reason I started blogging was to share my journey with my family and friends about the things that I want to have completed in my life before I turn 40 years old...well...I've done a lot of blogging but not much action on the 40 Before 40 list! So I'm sitting a goal of....


13 Things that I Would Like to Complete (from my 40s list) by Spring:



  1. Take Networking at Church and discover my God given Spiritual Gifts.
  2. Get a Pedicure...especially before flip flop season!
  3. Lose 15 pounds of the 50/75 pounds that I would like to lose.
  4. Try a yoga class
  5. Make a household inventory notebook including pictures, serial numbers, etc for insurance purposes.
  6. Purchase 1001 Books to Read Before I Die...compile a list of the book I'd like to read from this list.
  7. Get a massage.
  8. Write will especially a will for the guardianship fo my children if something would happen to Sean and me.
  9. Get finances in order & have a good dent in what needs to be paid off.
  10. Try a pilates class.
  11. Start a monthly date night with my hubby!
  12. Bake 10 items from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook.
  13. Start organizing garage.


Some of these things are what I would call a luxry and some are things that I should already have started or completed. I think that I will post this list in my sidebar and cross them off as I complete them!

6 comments:

Scribbit said...

As much as I enjoy Martha's stuff her recipes are horrendously difficult and unecessarily complex. But then it could just be me :)

Barbara H. said...

Some great goals there. I wish you well in completing them.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Mary said...

Great list! I need to do more dates nights with the hubs too. Happy TT :O)

Raggedy said...

Great list!
Date night and massage sound really good.
I hope you reach all your goals!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

MarillaAnne said...

oh this is a very good list. I would enjoy a lot of these! And I hadn't heard of the 1001 books i want to read. Shall have to ck that out.

This week I remain true to my geekiness with 13 Favorite Firefox Add-ons.

have fun,
pam

Renee Nefe said...

Hey combine the date night with the massage!!! we're working on the date night thing too, so far the best we've gotten was a vacation together while DD stayed with Grandma. It was wonderful!