Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday #5 (Dance Costumes)



This weekend is my daughters' first dance competition. They will be in classes on Saturday and Sunday morning so I will have time to touch up any costumes etc. BUT I will not have time to stone several of the costumes. So my tackle for today and the rest of the week is:

1. Repack dance bag and make sure that all costume pieces, hair pieces, etc. are packed away.

2. Pack for the weekend. And be ready to leave Friday after they get out of school.

3. Schedule my referees for Futsal...can't forget this! I have Futsal games scheduled for Saturday and Sunday and I need to make sure that I have referees to cover all of the games.

4. Stone "Big Noise"...this costume has 310 rhinestones that need to be glued on the costume!

5. Finish stoning "Rainbow"

6. Finish stoning "Journey"...this costume has between 70 and 90 stones scattered at the skirt of the costume.

7. Stone "Shop Around"...oh yeah, I forgot that another Mom offered to stone SJHs costume...need to be sure to bring it to Dance this evening.

8. Stone belt buckle on both GLH and SJHs Shimmy Costume.

Let's see...am I missing anything else? Got fishnets stone, Jump in the Line, Life of the Party for both...oh yes

9. Stone the straps of SJHs "Life of the Party"

Barrettes are done...bags for Shop Around are done....

I think that's all....I will post pictures of the costumes after they are done being stoned so you can see the great costumes that they are wearing!

Wish me luck in getting it all done!!!!

4 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

GOOD LUCK - GOOD LUCK - I know you can do it!!!

Ute said...

Good luck!! :)

Barbara H. said...

I wasn't sure what stoning meant til I read further. My, that sounds tedious! Hope you get it all done in good time.

I didn't get my tackles done and posted until last night.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Renee Nefe said...

It took me forever to figure out what stoning meant. LOL

Have fun...our day will have laundry, finally taking our Christmas trees down (no ornaments...just lights & branches), and cleaning out the rabbit cage...they make such a mess!