Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday's Feast #3



Appetizer:

Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?


Let's see, I'm sure that we will see Brangelina, Jennifer Aniston, Tomkat and Britney Spears in the headlines this year. I'm sure that Paris Hilton will be there as well.


Soup:

They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?

Well-I'm not really a chocolate person or a huge jewelry fan. So, I'm going to say the smell of a new Longaberger basket. They don't come in small packages but if they could figure out how to bottle up the smell in a candle or a spray of some sort, it would come in a small package. I love opening a box of baskets and smelling them! I know I'm wierd!


Salad:

Name a song that makes you want to dance.

Hung Up by Madonna. I really love the 70s disco beat that the song has and it makes me want to dance.


Main Course:

What is your favorite font?

I have 2 favorite fonts...verdana and CK's Journaling font. I use the verdana fonts for most of my documents and the journaling font if I want something fun or for scrapbooking.


Dessert:

If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
I'm working on de-cluttering and organizing my home, one baby-step at a time. So I would have to say it's would be about organizing my home.

0 comments: