Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5 (OAMC Food Inventory)


Happy Thursday! I'm getting to my Thursday Thirteen post a little late and decided to post what I'm getting this evening at my OAMC Food Co-op Food Exhange...the OAMC Food Co-op is a lifesaver for my busy household.


Misti's List of 13 Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer Meals (What's in my Freezer!)



  1. Honey Pecan Chicken

  2. Farmer's Casserole (a Hashbrown w/ Ham Casserole)

  3. Larry's Chili

  4. Lasagna

  5. Cranberry Chicken

  6. Italian Soup

  7. Sausage Stuffed Loaves

  8. Saucy Pork Chops

  9. Brisket

  10. Grilled Ham

  11. Baked Chicken in Butter and Cream

  12. Sweet and Sour Chicken

  13. Leftover meals from last month...Margarita Chicken (1 bag), Big O'Beef (1/2 of one big bag) and Steak Fajitas (1 bag-meal kit)



6 comments:

Elizabeth - Elizabeth-Michelle.com said...

Honey Pecan Chicken sounds DIVINE!

Ute said...

Yumm... I'm hungry now!!

Unknown said...

Do you provide meals for the hopelessly unorganized? I have some soup and lasagna in my freezer, but nothing as impressive as your list.

JHS said...

Dang, I'm impressed.

We have "don't panic, Taco Bell is open" nights. :-)

Renee Nefe said...

wish I could get my picky eaters to try some of those...they sound really good!

Unknown said...

those sound so wonderful and convenient..i need to learn about stuff like that