Saturday, January 06, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday #1 (1/6/07)

Welcome to my first post about my goals for the New Year. I decided to join Lara, The Lazy Organizer, in her challenge called SMART Habit Saturday. Each week on Saturday, we are to post an update, start a new habit, etc. So how did I do this week with my baby steps? Not bad but not good.

Intellectual/Mental-I finished reading the first book in the Chronicles of Narnia series.

Physical: I have been drinking at least one 32 ounce bottle of water since Wednesday some days I have been drinking two 32 ounce bottles of water.

Social/Creative: I have not been able to start on this area because I was putting together the Futsal schedule for the competitive league that I run.

Spiritual: I have been reading in my Bible each day or reading a devotion.

Housework: Not so well....will do better next week!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I want to read the Chronicles of Narnia too, fun :) And good job with the water! It takes time to get used to drinking a lot of water but it's

Kara said...

Hm, for some reason my comment got cut off lol. Anyway, I was saying water is so good for you :D Great job!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Great job!

It's good to see what areas you are doing well in and what areas you are struggling in. I went back to my own goals and looked at them and then decided what needed the most help. That is what I will tackle first.

Have a good week.

Peculiar Blogs said...

I think you did great. You did something which is better than nothing. And you are working on more than one! So great job!

Lara said...

Misti, you have a great start on some wonderful habits! I wonder if you should concentrate on just one at a time in order to give yourself a fair chance. Drinking more water is a good one, or your daily scripture study. You can work on other things at the same time of course. I always am. But at least you have one thing that you do every day no matter what. What do you think?

Have another great week and thanks for joining me!