Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Weightloss Wednesday #1 1.10.07



I'm joining in on another challenge, Two Moms in a Blog has a challenge called Weightloss Wendesday. Since one of my goals for the new year & on my 40 before 40 list is to lose 50-75 lbs, I thought that this would be a good challenge for me to join! Wednesday's are also my weigh in days for Weight Watchers so this works perfect for me!

So, here is my first Weightloss Wednesday check in!


My Starting Weight: 193 lbs


My Goal Weight: 125 lbs


My Weight today: 187.6

I am amazed...I actually loss weight during the Christmas vacation! Only 1 pound but at least I didn't gain! Yeah for me!

I'm a little nervous about this weigh in because the last three weeks, I haven't been tracking what I'm eating and I haven't been to the gym because of Christmas vacation. So I'm really hoping that I maintained...not gained anything but I'm NOT counting on it!

My one goal for January is to start drinking more water each day...I don't like the taste of water and drink only Diet Dr Pepper everyday. So this is a big BIG challenge for me. I honestly believe that if I could get past this I would lose some of my weight rather easy!

1 comments:

Ute said...

I didn't use to like water much either. Now it is so much a part of my diet, that I don't like soda anymore. It tastes like sugar water. Yuck. :)

Good Luck!