Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #3-1.19.07

Happy Friday...I'm late in posting again today! I have been extra busy with soccer and dance. We have our preview performance tomorrow morning with dance and I'm making sure that all the pieces of the costume are together as well as working on stoning (gluing rhinestones on the costumes)-a lot of work still to be done next week, which will probably be my Tackle it Tuesday post because we are leaving Friday night for a competition!

Here's my fifth Friday's Feast post! I like this one...fun questions!

Appetizer

Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

Well...I refuse to miss a lot of show, thanks to my wonderful dual DVR. We are able to record 2 shows at each time slot thanks to this wonderful little gadget! Here is what we record each week (and each day):

  1. Martha
  2. Rachael Ray
  3. Mission:Organization
  4. Get Color
  5. CSI: Miami
  6. NCIS
  7. The Unit
  8. Boston Legal
  9. Criminal Minds
  10. Smallville
  11. Lost
  12. CSI: New York
  13. CSI
  14. Grey's Anatomy
  15. Men in Trees
  16. Numbers
  17. Close to Home
  18. Desperate Housewives
  19. Survivor
  20. The Bachelor
  21. We are currently watching Grease: Your the One that I Want
  22. American Idol
  23. Amazing Race

As you can see, we watch a little too much TV. I am using working downstairs when the first four programs are on, if I think about it, I usually turn the TV and listen and watch while I'm working. I will go through the shows on DVR, to review or watch something that I might have missed. I can usually do this in about 30 minutes each evening when I go to bed.

The other shows, I usually watch (I hardly ever watch a program when it is airing) while I'm folding laundry or working on a big project where the TV is that has a DVR. The other day, I reorganized my bedroom and caught up on all of the episodes. We have the DVR set to record only the new episodes. It's a good thing! Plus, I can watch an hour program in under 45 minutes!

Soup


Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

Rodeth...she called me to ask what size rhinestones we are putting on our fishnets for dance!

Salad


How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

I have 6 pillows...2 that match the sheets and 4 with pillow shams, I also have 5 throw pillows on our bed as well.

Main Course


Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

I would love to have Photoshop! In fact, I was just talking with my friend, Michele, today about Photoshop. She has it and is doing amazing things with the photos that she takes!

Dessert


What is your favorite foreign food?

That's are really hard question...I enjoy Italian, Mexican, Chinese (Asian type foods), etc, etc! I really do enjoy Beef Suchewan with Fried Rice..in fact, I had that today for lunch (blew my diet!). Oh well, it was shoot to heck last week with being iced in!

5 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I like many of those shows as well...a couple of them I didn't even think about for my own feast. LOL. Have a good day.

Unknown said...

I am just learning about photshop but its something I would like to have as well. As for your list of things you record, you have us beat by a mile..We use DVR and its awesome

Unknown said...

good feast questions...I will be catching up on movies while I am stoning this week!

Justice Fergie said...

hi there!

...and I thought I was a tv junkie! this is exactly why i can't get a dvr. lol. i'm so glad someone else watched The Unit. Isn't it great?

Oh, and we can't live without Photoshop -- you gotta get it!

Thanks for visiting on Friday (I know I'm late!) And good luck with the performance...

Renee Nefe said...

here to help you work off that feast. hee hee