Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thirteen Thursday's #3 (My Got To-Do List)

Thirteen Things I GOT TO DO TODAY!

1. Finish Futsal Schedule. Email to all teams. Will have to finish tomorrow :-(
2. Dance bags/clothes in car for dance tonight.
3. Wash towels and lights (CSH's Hollister shirt) Washed a load of darks instead of towels.
4. Purchase supplies for coupon organizer. Coupons cut and organizer assembled and ready to use!
5. Purchase supplies for GLH's closet.
6. Workout.
7. Mail Amazon and Ebay items. Packed up & ready to drop off at the post office when I take girls to dance!
8. Order Futsal Balls for teams. Have order ready. Need to get $ from treasurer.
9. Call Apple-get iPods working with new iTunes. Still have error with shuffles.
10. Clean bathroom.
11. Sweep & mop kitchen floor. Move to Friday.
12. Pick up downstairs living room. Move to Friday.
13. Clean out car. Move to Friday.

I hope I can get everything accomplished today-during my workout, I started feeling sick to my stomach. I hope it's because I didn't eat anything before my workout & I'm not getting sick :-(


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


17 comments:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Hope you get it all done!

Di said...

Love the crossed out items....isn't that the best part of a list!

You might want to add "Win a free book on Di's Book Blog, etc."

Happy TT!

Scribbit said...

And you still found time to blog about it, very impressive.

Laura said...

may i add my to do's to yours?
my tt is up.

Raggedy said...

I hope you can get all your things to do done!
I liked the cross out parts also.
Have a great Thursday!
My list is up 2

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Good luck getting everything crossed off your list!

Lisa said...

Hope you get everything on your list completed. Then have a rest!!

Shannon said...

Wow! You're already getting a lot done. Good for you.

Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

There isn't a better feeling in the world than being able to cross things off a list. I put things I've already done on my list just so I can cross them off. Sad I know. :)

Thanks for stopping by my site!

Cindy Swanson said...

Hope you're not getting sick, Misti! I've felt stirrings of sickness myself this week, and I'm trying to keep it at bay.

Thanks for visiting my TT1

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Looks like you're about halfway done! Good job.

Happy TT

Cheryl L. Stansberry said...

Almost there! I could use you over at my place! LOL I can't seem to get anything done with three kids four and under.

Buttercup said...

You're making a lot of progress! How do you get the "crossed out" lines to appear?

mistihollrah said...

To cross out something use < s > in front of the word use the same thing at the end but put a / in front of the s like this /s and <> around the /s (

Unknown said...

Far more organized that I am. I never manage to use any of the coupons I clipped.

John Holland said...

Lots of things to do, at least you have a list, I always forget to make a list and than I forget things.

My 13 are up.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Looks like you got a lot crossed off. Great job:)