Monday, January 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-January 1, 2007


It's a new year and one of my goals was to get organized this year! This seems to be the easiest task to start off with and I do find that when I know what I'm making each evening for dinner, we don't eat out quite as much and I save on my food expenses. I'm also a member of a freezer food co-op and this helps making my dinner plans easier too. I also need to plan my dinner menus around the activities that my children are involved in, knowing if both dad and I are going to be late getting home...it's a crockpot night.


Here is my menu for this week:
Monday-ate dinner at Grandparents
Tuesday-Margarita Chicken (one of my freezer meal)
Wednesday- Pumpkin Sage Pasta, Salad & French Bread (pasta from Rachael Ray)
Thursday- Lemon Rosemary Chicken (I'm making it without the potatoes & cherry tomatoes), Broccoli, & Baked Sweet Potatoes
Friday- Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup and Sandwich Night (Basketball Tournament Starts-game at 8pm)
Saturday- Will pick up Pizza or Subway-we have 3 basketball games & church at 6:30.
Sunday-Leftover night
Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Laura said...

It all sounds delicious especially the lemon rosemary chicken!

Happy New Year!
Laura