Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday's Feast or Freezing Friday



This week's Friday' s Feast has turned into a Freezing Friday...freezing rain is expected all week, turning into snow and sleet by Sunday...yuck! My whole weekend has been ruined! Hopefully, it won't be as bad as predicted.

Here's my Friday's Feast...



Appetizer:


What comes to mind when you see the color orange? My boys bedroom. It's painted in bright orange and yellow. I posted pictures of their room on Two Peas in a Bucket...here's the Link It's really orange and fun!


Soup:


Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?


Yes...do I have to tell you what for? I got in trouble (won't say why) and suspended from school and kicked off the cheer leading squad!


Salad:


Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?


Bacon, Garlic Butter Sauce from Papa John's and banana peppers ...I love pepperoni, bacon and Canadian bacon pizza on thin crust. Yummy!


Main Course:


Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?


No I don't believe in UFOs or aliens. I think the unknown comes from God not from aliens!


Dessert:


What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?


My duvet cover is in a light blue. My room is accented in navy, white and yellow. I'm redoing my duvet cover because I got some bleach spots on it when I washed it...I'm using pieces from the duvet cover and making a quilt like cover with yellows, navy blues, light blue and cranberry red. Should be pretty...I will post a picture when it's completed!

12 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

It's freezing here too.

Unknown said...

I wish it were freezing here..Great feast and picture

Ma said...

Great feast! I like the sound of your dessert.

We're supposed to have that weather here in Texas too. The rain and cold wind is here already. I'm not used to this after living in Hawai'i all my life. Brrrrrrrrr!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sunflower said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Unknown said...

My so's room is orange too.

Nice feast

Unknown said...

I mean my son's room.

Household Executive said...

I had no idea you were such a trouble maker. :) You know I have to know why! :)

Nikki said...

I enjoyed your Friday Feast. How fun! I also think it's awesome that you're exercising for comments.

Nikki said...

I enjoyed your Friday Feast. How fun! I also think it's awesome that you're exercising for comments.

Nikki said...

I don't know why it left my comment twice. I guess you have to do an extra sit-up! :)

Nikki said...

I've been looking around your blog and it's really awesome! I love your goals.

Nikki said...

I also enjoy your sidebar and thoughts. Thanks!