Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Challenge-Jan 2, 2007

Boy, I have a lot of things that I would like to tackle today BUT I have a Futsal (Indoor) Soccer Schedule to get completed and posted in the next day or two. However, I have a list of things that I need to get done this week so I figured that my Tackle it Tuesday will be a Tackle it Week....

1. Futsal Schedule Finished on Friday.
2. Pack & mail Amazon and Ebay items. Mailed out on Thursday.
3. Laundry
4. Assemble coupon organizer Finished on Thursday.
5. Reload iPod Shuffles on computer for GLH, SJH and me. Had to call Apple & reload iTunes-still need some work-iTunes is having difficulty with loading the shuffles.
6. Finish putting Christmas decorations up in attic-box in living room.
7. Christmas returns.
8. Update calendars with basketball, soccer and dance.
9. MYSA fees collected and submitted.
10. Pride Park usage calculated & bill submitted to treasurer.

I would really like to be cleaning out GLHs closet but....other things come first! I might get to it later this week if I get everything else done!

4 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Hope your week goes well and you get everything done!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - what a list!!! Good going and I hope you got it all completed! :)

Unknown said...

What a great tackle list. I wanted to get stuff mailed out today too, but our post office was closed. Hope you get it all done! :)

mistihollrah said...

Thanks!Didn't get anything mailed out today w/ post office closed too-I will mail it tomorrow! I got a couple of things completed and hope to get the remainer completed by Friday!