Thursday, January 11, 2007

Will Exercise For Comments


I'm joining Trying To Catch Up in her exercise challenge...I will exercise for Comments!



Here is my commitment for January:
Blogger Pledge:
I will exercise for comments.
Time Period: January 1- January 31
Type of exercise: Sit-ups
Pledge: 1 sit-up per comment

It appears to be pretty easy.. every day I will check my blog for the number of comments received on blog posts that day. I will do sit-ups for every comments placed on my blog. For example, Barbara, posted 5 comments on my Thursday Thirteens Blog and therefore, I need to do 5 sit-ups. You can either leave me one long comment or several little comments to encourage me to do more sit-ups!

You can support me by commenting on my blog or making your own pledge to exercise for comments. Let me know if you are pledging too. I will visit your site and comment to support you!

10 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

Hi and welcome. Here's your first comment...unless you have to approve them fist and then I don't know how many you have stock pilled up. hee hee

Household Executive said...

Do

Household Executive said...

A

Household Executive said...

Sit

Household Executive said...

Girl

Household Executive said...

Friend

Unknown said...

Great plan. Thanks for making me aware of the pledge - I've also joined in.

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Oh, this sounds like fun. I think that I may join in too.

Unknown said...

So cool! I added a blogroll on my sidebar.

Please do another sit up!

Booklogged said...

What a terrific idea! I know I can't do sit-ups anymore, so let me think of something feasible that I can do and I'll let you know when I post it.