Monday, January 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-Week of Jan 15



We have a rather hectic calm week (some things were canceled due to the ice storm) this week plus a birthday boy...my freezer is rather empty and my OAMC food exchange isn't until Thursday...here's my plan for the week BUT it could change very easy!

Monday(Dance & Soccer)-Ham, potatoes and green beans

Tuesday(Dance-Work, Soccer Meeting & Basketball)-Whatever we can find when we get home! Really! Might be breakfast for dinner night!

Wednesday(Dance and Connor's Birthday)-Macaroni Grill for Birthday Dinner with Grandparents and Aunt She-She

Thursday (OAMC exchange)-Corned Beef and Cabbage in Crockpot. I'm making Honey Pecan Chicken and a Farmer's Casserole for Freezer Exchange. I will post our list on Thursday.

Friday (Family Night)-Homemade Pizza and Salad

Saturday (Sleepover for Birthday)-3 foot Subway Sandwich, Chips and Cake

Check out what everyone else is having this week at Organizing Junkie...there are some really awesome ideas!

7 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

My, you have a busy week! I love your exercise for comments idea. :)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Thought I would give you one more comment. ;)

mistihollrah said...

Thanks-Every week is a very busy week with four active children!

Nikki said...

That's wonderful that you've found a good OAMC exchange group. What a blessing! You're an inspiration to me planning out your week's menu.

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a busy week you have, but it looks like you have a good menu planned.

We just went to Macaroni Grill last Friday for my birthday, it was awesome!

Love the idea of exercising for comments :)!!

By the way, I keep running across OAMC. What is this?

Unknown said...

Have a terrific week.

Laura said...

I agree, you are one busy lady!!

Laura