Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Works-For-Me-Wednesdays (Sorting Photos)


I love to take pictures of my family and put those memories in scrapbooks. I am, however, way behind in getting those pictures put in the scrapbooks. One way that I sort and organize the pictures before I scrap them is to sort them into boxes...I have one box for each of my children. Then I sort the pictures in each box by "categories" SO when I'm ready to scrap those memories, they will be sorted! It works for me! (This is all of the pictures that are from a film....not the digital!)







The kids enjoy pulling down the boxes and looking through their pictures.



Check out other Works For Me Post

2 comments:

Rae said...

Awesome idea! I have a bunch of these boxes that I have no idea what to do with, I'm doing this! Thanks for sharing =)

Nikki said...

Good tip. I have everyone's pictures in the same boxes together trying to organize them chronologically, but this makes much more sense. I scrapbook them by person, so why not sort them by person!