Saturday, December 16, 2006

What Should I Read Next

Have you ever read a book and thought, wow, that was a great book, I wonder if there are any other books by other authors that have the same intrigue that the book you just finished had? Well, look no more...there is a website...www.whatshouldireadnext.com. You enter a title of the book you like and it will analyse their database and make a suggestion for you. Cool idea!

Another idea, and one that I'm adding to my list of 40 things to do before I turn 40 is to purchase the book titled - "1001 Books to Read Before You Die" and my goal is to look over the book and check off the books that I have read and read a book a month towards the 1001 books to read before I die.

I plan to purchase this book after Christmas with the Christmas money that my Grandma gives me and I will post what books I have read! I'm sure that there is at least one book that I have read!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to see what they suggest as well and see where I am at...I know I've got to be over half way there!