Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast #1

Here is my first "Friday Feast..."


Appetizer: What is one of your Christmas traditions? Every Christmas Eve we attend the candle light ceremony with my parents. We then go back to my Mom & Dad's (they live an hour from us & we spend Christmas Eve and Morning at my Mom & Dad's) eat and play games until bedtime. We get up in the morning read from the Bible, open our gifts and have Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast!

Soup:Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for? The easiest person on my list to buy for this year has been my Dad. He loves to BBQ and I found some Budwieser BBQ sauce at Sam's a month ago. I picked it up for him and added the wide spatula from Pampered Chef and a steak brander to his gift! He will love it!

Salad: What is your favorite Christmas scent? I don't really have a favorite Christmas scent. However, Partylite candles had a candle scent that was only available during their holiday selling period (which they didn't bring back this year) that I loved! Since it was only available during the holidays, I guess you call it my favorite Christmas scent...it's Orange Cranberry.

Main Course :If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them? I just started blogging and really only know a couple of bloggers (my friends). I would give Tina some scrapbooking supplies-not that she doesn't have any but because I know how much she loves to scrapbook and you can never have enough supplies! I would give Mindi a month of freezer food made by me!

Dessert: What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)? I asked for some stylish jackets from Coldwater Creek to throw on as I head out the door each day to pick up my kids from school, to the dance studio or to bible study. After my 4th child was born, I became a stay-at-home mom & stopped buying stylish clothes to wear. I wear mostly jeans, sweatshirts, and Nike/Adidas sweat suits. I'm tired of looking like a SAHM and need to get some style back!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast! I enjoyed reading your first one. Your Christmas Eve tradition sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas!!

Christina
www.patentprincess.com

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a very nice tradition with your family. It sounds like a great way to bond with one another.

May you get your Christmas wish.

Happy Holidays!

Rach