Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thirteen Thursdays #1 (About Me)

Thirteen Things about MISTI

This should be fun! I found Thursday Thirteen on another bloggers blog. The idea is to post 13 things about yourself on Thursday's as a way for other bloggers (readers) to get to know you. My first "Thirteen Thursday" will be getting to know me...


1. My name is Misti.
2. I've been married to my HS Sweetheart for 15 1/2 years! (Married in July 1991)
3. I have four children-2 boys and 2 girls-Connor (14 in Jan), Collin (10), Gracie (7) and Sydney (5)
4. I am a stay-at-home Mom...who....
5. Runs a competitive soccer league...CMSL
6. Who is a Longaberger Consultant...
7. I'm a Kelly's Kids Consultant....
8. Works a couple nights a week at my daughter's dance studio (the front desk)
9. Loves Diet Dr Pepper...I drink one first thing in the morning!
10. Watches (DVRs) Martha Stewart, Rachael Ray, Mission: Organization and Get Color everyday...
11. Van is usually messy...
12. Doesn't make bed every morning....I'm adding this to my New's Year's Resolution for 2007
13. Most important ... I am a Christian!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. chickadee
  2. mikala
  3. AmyRuttan
  4. caylynn
  5. Cindy
  6. Lindsey
  7. allie
  8. busy91
  9. CandyMinx
  10. Christine
  11. Jessie
  12. Crunchy carpets
  13. Firefly
  14. queenbusick
  15. you are next! Leave me a comment and I will add you.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


21 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

hello! I wanted to visit the blog of another "first-time thirteener" What is Kelly's Kids? Nice "meeting" you. Looking forward to next Thursday already.

mistihollrah said...

Thanks! Here is the link to Kelly's Kids:
www.kellyskids.com If you are interested in a catalog, I would be happy to send you one!

Chickadee said...

Welcome to the 13! You sound like a busy woman!

I drink Dr. Pepper and have one first thing in the morning too. :)

My 13 are up at this website:

www.danno.org/blogs

Michelle said...

Well, hi there Misti!

Welcome to TT - it's a very fun community!

Happy TT!

I’m up!

Amy Ruttan said...

Great list. Welcome to TT, I'm fairly new as in only at #6.

It's great fun. Happy TT and see you next week.

Caylynn said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. Nice to meet you. :)

Lindsey said...

I love Martha Stewart, but I'm never at home to watch her show.

Welcome to TT, and Merry Christmas!

Cindy Swanson said...

Misti, I loved getting to know more about you by reading your Thursday Thirteen! Welcome to the world of TT. I love your kids' names, by the way. Did I read it wrong, or is Syndey pronounced like my name?

Also, I have a sister-in-law who sells Longaberger and she has really gotten me into it. I try to have a party with her about twice a year. I don't have any of the huge baskets yet, but I'm slowly collecting them...I also have several pieces of the pottery in eggplant (I love purple). Bummed that eggplant is being discontinued, but I will probably continue to collect the pottery, maybe in sage green...it will look pretty with my purple. All of the products are absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks again for visiting. Hope you'll stop by again.

Have a very merry Christmas!

A said...

I have a 40 before 40 list. I didn't know that was someone's blog name. Neato.

mistihollrah said...

Cindy-I made a type in Sydney's name...that's what happens when I don't proof read! But that is a clever way to spell Cindy differently!

Unknown said...

Welcome to TT! Great list.

Candy Minx said...

Hello!

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, I've had a lot of fun with this blogroll and met lots of great people. I hope you have a lot of enjoyment too.

You sound like a super active person and I am always inspired by that. Four kids you are blessed!

Thanks for stopping by my TT list and look forward to visiting more often with you!

Cheers
Candy

Unknown said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! It's great to meet you. You sound like you have a very busy, but fun life. Thanks for stopping by my site and I look forward to "talking" to you again. :)

Clickin Mama J said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I like your list. I gotta have my Diet DP everyday!

Gail said...

Welcome to Thursday 13! Very nice first list. I have been enjoying the Vanilla Berry Dr. Pepper, but regular Dr. Pepper is what got me addicted to the stuff way back when I was in junior high. I love your blog and will be back.

I noticed your blog title. I just turned forty-one. When is your birthday?

By the way, my oldest daughter plays "How to Save a Life" on the piano. We love it! And tell Gracie that I love her pictures of "monkeys".

Unknown said...

hey chick .. I did it too!

MarillaAnne said...

This is my Second Thursday 13 so "Hello" from another newbie! I'm really glad to make your acquaintance. I'll be back. (yes that's a warning)

My grandmother was convinced that DP was medicinal ... no joke. Have you ever had it warm? Have you ever had it warmed with red hot hearts melted into it? mmmmm

My Thursday 13 is called "MarillaAnne's del.icio.us Thursday Thirteen" because I'm forever bumping into a bunch of stuff to blog about that doesn't get blogged soooo... this week there's some things you and your grandkids will love re snowflakes. There's a way to give to the Salvation Army without it costing you a dime -- anybody who can move a mouse can do it.

see you later
pam

Unknown said...

You're one busy mom! My TT is up as well though it's not as fun as yours.

K said...

A great list! Good to meet you! I like all the names of your kids!

Have a Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Great list...! YOu are busy

~**Dawn**~ said...

making some late rounds on the Thursday 13s. =) welcome aboard!