Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday's Feast #2


Appetizer: How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve? We usually spend New Year's Eve with family, either at my parents' home or at our home (when Sean was on call at the hospital). We eat appetizers and play games. Just a very relaxed evening.
Soup: Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006. My husband lost his job of 15 years. He had a new job within 3 days of him losing his job.
Salad: Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006? We didn't go on any vacations this year-we are a traveling competitve soccer & dance/baton family! We travled to Omaha for soccer and baton and to South Bend, Indiana for baton. However, I took my annual trip to Dresden, Ohio with a group of ladies. As a Longaberger consultant, I plan a bus tour to visit the Homestead, the Home Office & to shop in Dresden. That was probably my favorite place this year because my Mom, my sister and my aunt went with me!
Main Course: What resolution is your top priority for 2007? I have 3 resolutions that are top priority for 2007. 1. Pay off bills with tax refund. 2. Lose weight. 3. Unclutter & organize my home (this includes my garage and attic).
Dessert: Using just three words, describe 2006 Fun, Busy and Over!
I'm looking forward to the new year!

2 comments:

Ute said...

Hi,

I love your pictures. :-)
That's great, that your husband found a new job so quickly. That was really lucky.

Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

When you are done at your house, can you come motive me to unclutter? Thanks for sharing the feast with us