Sunday, December 17, 2006

Things I Am Thankful For...

I was cleaning out my bag and found this folded up and in the bottom of my bag. I don't know if it was placed there by chance or by accident. It's very touching and thought I would share my find.

Things I am Thankful for...
1. Four beautiful, intelligent, talented children.
2. One beautiful, intelligent, talented wife.
3. A loving home with two parents dedicated to making their offspring happy, considerate, thoughtful young children.
4. The ability to work with my children's athletic abilites and desires. I am thankful for the opportunity to coach my kids.
5. I am thanful for the time I spend with my family.
6. I am thankful for my health.
7. I am thankful for my family and my wife's family.


I love my wife because-
1. She is driven-she has a passion to do things when she puts her mind to it-it usually gets done.
2. She loves me. She is thoughtful of my wants, needs, desire, and fears.
3. She respects me and wants what I want to do (most of the time).
4. She is still beautiful and works to remain that way.
5. She is considerate, thoughtful, loving to others (there is an exception here that I'm not posting! Just in case!)
6. She has good intentions and works hard to improve herself and those around her.

This was written by my husband, Sean, around Thanksgiving.

Isn't it touching? I am a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful and loving husband! I thank God everyday for him! I love you Sean-

2 comments:

Household Executive said...

What a great gift to find that in your purse! Those are priceless moments. I can only imagine the look on your face when you read it! What a great gift this Christmas season!

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

how wonderful!!! what a beautiful discovery :)

so glad you are going to join us for tackle it tuesday!