Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday (Do You Have It Kit?)



Last Christmas, my husband received in his stocking his "Sean's Do You Have It? Kit". You might be asking what the heck is a do you have it kit & why would I need one?

Well, after many, many times of getting in the car & a block or two away from the house my hubby would say, "Do you have any lotion?" Sometimes I would, sometimes I don't. Or do you have chap stick? Advil? Etc? Etc?

I purchased a small black cosmetic bag & put one of every item in it that he would ask me for. Now, when he ask "Do you have....?" I pull out his kit & hand him want he needs.

Works for me! Check out more works for me at Rocks in my Dryer.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! That is a cute idea- thanks for the suggestion!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

What a great idea! My husband is forever asking me for kleenex, gum, and allergy medicine :)

I have one of these kits for myself, but not one for him. Now it's on my todo list!

Dawn said...

That is a great idea. I need one for me. I am forever forgetting stuff.

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

What a great idea...I never feel like I have any of those little things we need "in transit."

Thanks for sharing!