Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast-6.22.07


It's been awhile sent I have done a Friday's Feast...


Appetizer:
Name a funny habit you have.

I have a lot of habits, none that I find funny.


Soup:

If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
The violin. My grandfather played the violin-fiddle-and I just loved to hear him play & loved the music that it produced.
Salad:
How long is your hair?
I wear my hair short! Very short. Right now it's a little longer than I usually wear it.

Main Course:
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
I'm not good at forgiveness. It's one that that I pray about all of the time. The ability to forgive. I hold grudges.

Dessert:
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My favorite kitchen applicance is...let's see, I have sooo many appliances! My favorite would be a KitchenAid Mixer...don't have one but want one really bad! I love my Cruisinart Coffee Maker (has a grinder built in), my food processor... I love cooking and need to have all of the latest and greatest gadgets!

0 comments: