Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #13 (Things I Want For My Birthday)

13 Things on My Wishlist... (Updated on Dec 28th, 2007)

My birthday is just around the corner & I thought I would share a list of what I would like for my birthday....hint, hint to hubby if you are reading! No really, here is a wishlist of something I would like to eventually purchase:


1. A KitchenAid (got for Christmas 07!) with the attachments-this would help me with one of my 40 Before 40 Things to do...bake my way through Martha Stewarts' Baking Book.




2. A Professional Grade Waffle Maker...I just love visiting hotels that have a waffle maker.

3. An Under-the-Counter Cookbook Holder. I don't have a lot of counter space and this would be very handy. I saw this in an issue of Real Simple.




4. A Nikon D80 Digital Camera. I have a Nikon CoolPix Camera but it doesn't take action shots the way that I would like for it to take them. I try to take lots of pictures of my kids playing soccer (& other sports) and dance but with the red eye feature, it's has a delay & they are out of the picture by the time the camera shoots the shot.

5. A Green iPod Nano-all four of my kids have one....why not Mom? I want to be able to take it with me when I go to the gym each day to work out. Green is one of my favorite colors so a green iPod would be perfect!


6. A new trashcan for my kitchen...and just not any old trashcan! I want a stainless steel trashcan. My friend has one of the touchless ones that are pretty cool. (Got a stainless steel trashcan-didn't get a touchless one!)




7. A photo printer. I have a printer that prints pictures but I would like one dedicated to printing photos only.

8. A small digital camera. I'm not sure what brand preferably a Nikon (I got a Nikon & I LOVE IT!!!) or an Olympus brand. I would like a small one that will fit in my purse so I can take snap shots anytime. My Nikon Coolpix is too big to carry around in my purse & the Nikon D80 is too!



9. A set of Füri Rachael Ray Gusto Grip 2-Knife Set. I just love watching chefs chop with these knives!



10. An oversized wooden cutting board (yes, I realize that I'm back in the kitchen but I love to cook and having all of the right supplies is a must!)


The next 3 items are BIG items but it can't hurt to dream!


11. A Stainless Steel Kenmore Elite 30 in. Electric Self Clean Slide-In Range with Warm & Ready Drawer. I hope that when it's time to replace our range, this is the one that we purchase!


12. A Stainless Steel Kenmore Elite French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator. I LOVE this frig. I really like the idea of the freezer being at the bottom. I hate digging in the crisper drawers for veggies in my current frig.

13. A High Efficiency Washer and Dryer! I wash loads and loads of laundry a week and these would make that job much easier!

What's on your wishlist? Check out more Thursday Thirteen Participants!

14 comments:

EE said...

I have the Nikon D80 and LOVE it!!
Just wish that I had a much bigger lens...for soccer!!

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

awesome list, can I come live with you??

Unknown said...

Can I just add a "me too"? There are so many things I'd love to have and no money to buy them. *sigh*

Ladybug Crossing said...

Love that list!! I hope you get some of it for your birthday.
Thanks for dropping by!
LBC

Jill said...

I know that when I get a house of my own, I will surely want some stainless stuff, they look so good and fancy!!
Thank for visiting!!

Amie Stuart said...

I LOVE all your pressie choices (and btw three out of four ain't bad!), but I have to ask, why can't they make everything you want in ONE camera. I have an Olympus BTW--small enough for my purse but has a horrible delay.

Qtpies7 said...

I love my Kitchen Aid!
I want an under the counter recipe book holder too, I've been searching for a year or more. My mom's friend found one at a yard sale and bought it for her, and I want it!

Anonymous said...

I love my Kitchenaid mixer, it even creams cold butter! :) Splurge on the washer/dryer - we got the Whirlpool set and they are a dream. Things get so much cleaner and they take bigger loads which is always nice! Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Misa Gracie said...

I bow down to your wish list making skillz... These could have been picked right out of my head...

LOVE my mixer.. LOVE the flip waffle maker that hotels have and become sneaky plotting to steal it but it never works..LOVE the list!!

Julie said...

I have a green iPod nano and I love it!

Great list of possible birthday presents. Those KitchenAid mixers sure are popular, aren't they? I'm scared that I would lose a finger if I tried to use one.

Thanks so much for stopping by my site and commenting!

Cindy Swanson said...

Great wish list! And great idea for a TT with your b'day coming up!

Melina said...

Hope you get everything on your list for your birthday, Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by

Crissybug said...

Wow! We may be 10 years apart, but we have alot of the same tastes! I also want a kitchen aid, a nice camera. I wanted an ipod, but the new phone I just got does practically the same thing.

Those Waffle makers ROCK!

My brother sells cutco knives, and I have been trying to convince my husband to by those. I want to look like I really know how to cook.

And your tase in appliances pretty much mirrors mine!

I love your list...and by the way...alot of these products can be found at COSTCO. I love Costco...it is one of my favorite stores!

Lady Jane said...

Wow, I want a ton of things on your list too! The KitchenAid, the Waffle Maker, the Camera, the Füri Rachael Ray Gusto Grip 2-Knife Set (I love Rachael Ray!), the cutting board, etc. Great list!