My birthday is just around the corner & I thought I would share a list of what I would like for my birthday....hint, hint to hubby if you are reading! No really, here is a wishlist of something I would like to eventually purchase:
2. A Professional Grade Waffle Maker...I just love visiting hotels that have a waffle maker.
3. An Under-the-Counter Cookbook Holder. I don't have a lot of counter space and this would be very handy. I saw this in an issue of Real Simple.
4. A Nikon D80 Digital Camera. I have a Nikon CoolPix Camera but it doesn't take action shots the way that I would like for it to take them. I try to take lots of pictures of my kids playing soccer (& other sports) and dance but with the red eye feature, it's has a delay & they are out of the picture by the time the camera shoots the shot.
5. A Green iPod Nano-all four of my kids have one....why not Mom? I want to be able to take it with me when I go to the gym each day to work out. Green is one of my favorite colors so a green iPod would be perfect!
A small digital camera. I'm not sure what brand preferably a Nikon (I got a Nikon & I LOVE IT!!!) or an Olympus brand. I would like a small one that will fit in my purse so I can take snap shots anytime. My Nikon Coolpix is too big to carry around in my purse & the Nikon D80 is too!
9. A set of Füri Rachael Ray Gusto Grip 2-Knife Set. I just love watching chefs chop with these knives!
An oversized wooden cutting board (yes, I realize that I'm back in the kitchen but I love to cook and having all of the right supplies is a must!)
The next 3 items are BIG items but it can't hurt to dream!
11. A Stainless Steel Kenmore Elite 30 in. Electric Self Clean Slide-In Range with Warm & Ready Drawer. I hope that when it's time to replace our range, this is the one that we purchase!
12. A Stainless Steel Kenmore Elite French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator. I LOVE this frig. I really like the idea of the freezer being at the bottom. I hate digging in the crisper drawers for veggies in my current frig.13. A High Efficiency Washer and Dryer! I wash loads and loads of laundry a week and these would make that job much easier!
What's on your wishlist? Check out more Thursday Thirteen Participants!