Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (Living Room Organize/Working on Vision)

My Tackle It Tuesday is rather complex-it's more than tackling an area that needs cleaning & organizing. I started reading the Total Mom Makeover so I working on several areas to achieve my vision. In addition to continuing to organize my home so..hence my complex tackling!



Today's challenges-tackles (vision statements) are:

1. Take CSH to High School Soccer Camp. (Nurturing Children)

2. Workout while CSH is at Camp. (Energized & in shape woman)

3. Grocery Store. (Nurturing Family & Getting healthy by eating healthy foods)

4. Laundry-CWH, GLH, & SJH will be going to Arkansas with Grandma. Get clothes ready & packed. (Nurturing Family)
Folded 2 Loads of Towels (on loveseat)Need washing: another load of towels, whites, sheets (in dirty clothes), colors-probably 2 loads, lights-probably 2 loads, scrubs...

5. Clean desk & living room- here are the before pictures. This room is the first room that we walk into from the garage. So it becomes a dropping ground for everything that comes from the vehicles. As well as the laundry room is adjacent to the room as well-laundry comes out of the dryer and piles on the couch until it gets folded. (Nurturing Family) See AFTER pictures BELOW!!!
6. I would like to get my car claned out today & washed. That is if I have enough energy today to get everything done BEFORE this evenings activities!

7. Read first four chapters of Sister Chicks for Book Club. I'm a multi-tasking woman! I read the four chapters while walking on the treadmill this morning!

In addition to the above tackles-we have evening activities-Dance & Soccer. While I'm at the grocery store, I am going to purchase lunch meat, veggies & fruit to pack to take so we can eat our dinner at the soccer fields/dance studio.

Check out some other tackles at 5 Minutes for Moms. Also, scroll down/or use link to sign my virtual guest book!


All done except for the car clean out! Maybe tomorrow....along with taming the chords under my desk...both sound fun! Yuck!


AFTER Pictures:



7 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Good luck on all your tackles!
I love the Sister Chicks books....Which are you reading right now?

Linda

mistihollrah said...

I'm reading Does the Hula!

Thanks!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - that's awesome you got soo much done!!!

Cindy said...

Great job! You got a lot done and put away!

Household Executive said...

Great job. Looks like you worked your butt off today. You go girl!

Kim said...

Wow, you did a great job organizing your two areas. I have a question about the "Total Mom Makeover" book. Do you like it? Is it easy to apply to your life? Is it appropriate for working moms as well as SAHMs? Sorry that is three questions! Thanks.

Hannah Keeley said...

A friend sent along your blog--WAY TO GO!! I am so excited for you on this journey, and I am sending you joy, strength, and light for the path ahead.
GO FOR IT! - Hannah Keeley