Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast - 6.29.2007


Appetizer:

How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?


Two-my wedding band/engagement ring & my diamond earrings.



Soup

What is your favorite instrumental song?


I absolutely love Cannon in D-it was played at my wedding as the Bridesmaids entered. It is so beautiful.


Salad

Who has a last name that you like?


I am very happy with my last name but if I had to change my identity...I wouldn't mine something with clout-Rockefeller, Kennedy, just to name a few!


Main Course

Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.


Let's see...I have never seen The Shining (don't care too either), the Ocean 11-13 Series, Godfather movies, Gone with the Wind...


I would like to see Gone with the Wind...I just might add this to my 40 Before 40 list!



Dessert

Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like __________.


Nothing makes me cry like a good movie or book!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Great feast!Have a great weekend.

Lady Jane said...

I haven't seen the Shining either and have only seen one of the Ocean movies. You really should see Gone With the Wind, though! :)

Unknown said...

add gone with the wind to your list...we will do a movie night...it's a must see and a must read! Clark Gable is so handsome, I've always thought he was 'the man'