Monday, June 25, 2007

Sidewalk Chalk Picture

Yesterday, we celebrated SJH's birthday at the park. I had taken sidewalk chalk & given mini sidewalk chalk as part of the goodie bags. Here is a picture of the items in the goodie bags. Cute, aren't they? I purchased the birthday favors from Birthday in a Box-Party called Daisy Smiles, check them out! Their party themes are adorable!


We had a simple birthday party at the park, they play some on the swings & slides, & played with the sidewalk chalk. I grilled hamburgers & hot dogs. SJH opened her presents, shared her blended markers set with her party guest & we had cupcakes and strawberry shortcake! Very relaxing & enjoyable party!

Last night the girls opened up their goodie bags and created some drawings on the front sidewalk. They were really proud of their sidewalk drawings! The drawing is two people, labeled Sean & Misti and going down the stairs are hearts and it says: Sean loves Misti Loves Sean.

I guess the PDA is noticeable! My girls are writing on the sidewalk about how much we love each other!

1 comments:

Household Executive said...

Sorry Addisyn ended up missing the party! My parent's puppy got bit by our other dog and they had to rush the puppy to the vet. So, there was some drama going on at the time so my mom decided to keep Addi home. Glad it was fun!