Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Monday-Week of 6.25.2007



I just love this new banner-it goes very well with my color scheme on my blog!

Monday: Pot Roast

Tuesday: (dance & soccer)-Sandwiches, Chips & Fresh Fruit & Veggies-will pack & take to each activity.

Wednesday: (dance & baseball)-Creamy Burrito Casserole

Thursday: (dance)-Orange Teriyaki Chicken & Rice, Salad & Bread

Friday: Grill steaks, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans & Salad

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Corned Beef

What are you having this week? Join Laura @ I'm An Organized Junkie and share your menus for the week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great week! I agree the banner goes very well with your page.

Posh Mama said...

the creamy burritos sound delish! What a great menu :)

Renee said...

Your menu looks very tasty! Have a great week.

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Misti

Thanks for visiting. Here is the peri-peri explanation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peri-peri

BTW, please let me know how you enjoyed the makeover book when you're done - I also keep looking at it in the bookshop but I never get it :)