Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm Back From Soccer Land!

I'm back from soccer land! For the last couple of months, I have been immersed in soccer schedules, referees schedules, posting standings, referee payroll, and dealing with rainouts! I still have soccer work to do this week but next weekend is our last weekend of playing! All make-up schedules are complete & I have one weekend of referee schedules to complete! This week is going to be a catch up week around my house & I'm going to enjoy posting my progress!

What am I going to do this week you ask?


  1. Laundry folded & put away....it needs to be moved from my love seat in the family room. It looks like the laundry fairy came by, washed my clothes but throw them on my sofa!
  2. Clean out my car. Since dance competitions started, I haven't deep cleaned my car & it's looking pretty trashy-no pun intended!
  3. Vacuum.
  4. Dust.
  5. Clean the bathroom.
  6. Mop the kitchen floor.
  7. Clean off my desk.
  8. Pick up Gracie's bedroom & wash her sheets.
  9. Pick up Sydney's bedroom & wash her sheets.
  10. Wash the boys sheets & pick up their bedroom.

That's just the day to day housework that has fallen behind. I have several projects that need to be completed or started:

  1. Clean out and reorganize my closet.
  2. Clean out and organize bathroom closet.
  3. Reorganize under the kitchen sink.
  4. Start working on garage.
  5. Clean out and organize linen closet.
  6. Go through winter clothes-store them away or get rid of them.
  7. Clean off back patio.

I have a lot of work to do....so here goes!

0 comments: