Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11 (Things To-Do Before We Leave)

First, it's been a while since I have done a Thursday Thirteen....life took over & blogging wasn't figured into that life! I really like to blog about what's happening in my life that pertains to my list of 40 things that I would like to accomplish before I turn 40 and I wasn't accomplishing anything during that break in my life...except living life!



We are leaving this weekend for a soccer tournament in Memphis TN and I have loads to do before I leave....so My Thursday Thirteen will be my list of what needs to be done before tomorrow:



1. Pack my girls...they are going to Grandma's this evening after GLHs birthday party (belated!).



2. Laundry....clothes that we are taking on the trip.



3. Print map to hotel & fields.



4. Pack bags for DH, CSH, CWH and me.



5. Pack coolers with drinks, lunch meat and snacks.



6. Put dishes in dishwasher, run & unload before we leave.



7. Go to bank and make deposit.



8. Empty car out...take boxes to Goodwill.



9. Get entertainment items together....DVDs, magazines, books, etc.



10. Pack van.



11. Print schedule of games.



12. Research places to eat in Memphis.



13. Gas up.



Looking forward to a great weekend!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!

Happy TT!

My list is at:

http://mrshand.livejournal.com