Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Menu Planning-Week of 5.7.07




It's been awhile since I have posted my menu planning for the week, it really helps me stay focus and not go out to eat when I have a plan that fits with our schedule for the week. Not to mention that the Freezer Chicks exchanged freezer meals last week & I have a freezer full of food!


Monday: (Track meet, Board Meeting & Soccer Practice): Lemon/Garlic/Rosemary Chicken-Grilled

Tuesday: Leftovers-Spaghetti Pie, Pizza, Savory Breakfast Casserole, Meatloaf, Hamburgers

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with Pears in Crockpot

Thursday: Orange Teriyaki Chicken with steamed rice

Friday: Honey Pork Chops
What are you having this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your menu choices!! Have a great week.

Christi said...

Your menu sounds fantastic - glad you posted again this week!

Have a great week!

Amy said...

yummy!!!

♥♥♥

Unknown said...

glad you're back!

Unknown said...

The Freezer Chicks? Is that your cooking club? I've actually read about one in a magazine. Sounds like alot of fun.
Glad that you're back. We missed you.
Have a great Mother's Day!