Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (5-8-2007)


As many of you know, I have been in Soccer Land for the last couple of months and haven't posted for awhile. I'm happy to report that, this weekend is our last weekend of games and I'm starting to post and start working on organizing my house again! That is until the the river levels are over the levy in JC and my fields are flooded for this weekend & I have to reschedule games at another location! But I'm not going to worry about that until Thursday! So for today, my tackel it Tuesday plans are:
1. Clean off my desk. Didn't find my USB connector....not sure where it is now! I'm hoping that I didn't leave it at a hotel room.
2. Clean the down stairs family room.
I will post pictures after I clean off my desk & locate my USB connector for my camera!

4 comments:

jennyr said...

isn't cleaning so much fun?hehehe! ok then, let me know if the photos are up!

Anonymous said...

Great Tackle--looking forward to those pics :) Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to clean to find important things like USB cables! Good luck on your tackle!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Oh no I hope you find it!