Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday



Boy do I have Spring Cleaning Fever! I'm marking off items on my Spring Break Cleaning list! Yeah for me!

Today, my tackle is to finish cleaning my house.

1. Make Gracie's Bed....spruce up her room.

2. Make Sydney's Bed...clean her room.

3. Wash Connor & Collin's sheet...make their beds...clean their room (with their help!)

4. Wash cushions on chairs in kitchen.

5. Wash shower curtain & liner.

6. Have boys transfer "my documents" from the computer in their room to a disk or stick so I can schedule an appointment to have the computer looked at. It was hit by lightning last August & I need to make a claim on it soon, if I want my insurance to replace the computer!

This should keep me busy all day!

I will upload pictures after I get everything accomplished!

1 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Good luck with your tackle. Looks like you'll have a busy day!!