Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast 3.2.2007


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three

Appetizer:
What does the color pink make you think of?

The color pink makes me think of ballet shoes, tutus and sweet little girls! It also reminds me of my daughter Gracie because it is her signature color...with four children, each child is assigned a color and everything that I need to identify is in that color. For example, her backpack is pink, her walkman bag is pink, her GameBoy is pink, the color I write down her activities in my calendar is pink...Connor is green, Collin is blue and Sydney is green.

Soup:
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

I really can't think of anything lately that I thought I had lost but later found. I did a couple of summers ago, when I had started cleaning out our attic found a box that had a jewelry case that had some jewelry that I thought I had lost! It was a great find!

Salad:
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Sick. Soccer. Sleep.

I was sick all week, working on soccer schedules but really wanted to sleep!

Main Course:
What are you obsessed with?

With cleaning and organizing my home. The last couple of weeks I haven't been able to work on anything because of my car accidents, soccer schedules and being sick. Plus being depressed because it has been so cold around here and having snow on the ground for about 2-3 weeks put a damper on my mood to get things cleaned and organized. The snow has melted and the sun has been out which is starting to lift my spirits. I have my soccer schedules done...so look out....I'm ready to start cleaning and organizing again!

Dessert:
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

My favorite cologne is Beautiful. It's what I wore when I got married. I also like Red Door....it reminds me of my honeymoon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat blog and ideas..I need you to come to Atlanta and help me organized..Now we understand your appeitzer better...You sound neat