Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring Break Catch Up!

Wow...Spring Break is here & I'm really feeling the need to get things caught up from a month & a half of doing nothing! After my wreck, I haven't felt like getting my house in order because I haven't felt good between my headaches, my shoulder & work, I have put off getting my organizational project completed!

I have already tackled a project....cleaned out & organized under my bathroom sink. I installed an organizer that pulls out to keep toilet paper and cleaning supplies in....it looks really great!

I have a lot of project & things that I want to get done this week:

  1. Clean out bathroom closet.
  2. Change sheets & wash linens on all beds. Sean & mine, Connor, Collin, Gracie & Sydney
  3. Laundry caught up & put away.
  4. Dust entire house-Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Boys Room, Gracie's room & Sydney's room.
  5. Mop kitchen floor.
  6. Mop bathroom floor.
  7. Run sweeper in each room....run it across the base boards. Master Bedroom
  8. Clean rug in LR.
  9. Clean out medicine cabinet.
  10. Clean off shelf in bathroom.
  11. Mom & Dad's taxes.
  12. Organize Mindi's pantry while she is at the lake.

That's a start for the week. I'm sure that I will be able to add to the list if I get everything finished.

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Household Executive said...

That is quite a list. I hope you get it done. It feels good to scratch things off the list when they are complete!