Wow...Spring Break is here & I'm really feeling the need to get things caught up from a month & a half of doing nothing! After my wreck, I haven't felt like getting my house in order because I haven't felt good between my headaches, my shoulder & work, I have put off getting my organizational project completed!
I have already tackled a project....cleaned out & organized under my bathroom sink. I installed an organizer that pulls out to keep toilet paper and cleaning supplies in....it looks really great!
I have a lot of project & things that I want to get done this week:
- Clean out bathroom closet.
- Change sheets & wash linens on all beds.
, Connor, Collin, Sean& mine Gracie & Sydney
- Laundry caught up & put away.
- Dust entire house-Family Room, Living Room,
Master Bedroom, Boys Room, Gracie's room & Sydney's room. Mop kitchen floor. Mop bathroom floor.
- Run sweeper in each room....run it across the base boards.
- Clean rug in LR.
- Clean out medicine cabinet.
- Clean off shelf in bathroom.
- Mom & Dad's taxes.
- Organize Mindi's pantry while she is at the lake.
That's a start for the week. I'm sure that I will be able to add to the list if I get everything finished.
Wish me luck!