Friday, February 06, 2009

Not Long: Disney Schedule


Last night I laid out what days we were going to the different parks. I have to fit in Dance Competition/Performances, Sea World and Universal Studios into our schedule. I feel like we need to at least have a schedule before we go or we won't get to do everything that we would like if I don't do all of this planning. I know some of the other parents that are going are teasing me because I am planning on laminating my schedule....this doesn't mean that we will stick to that schedule but I just want a "master plan!" I am all about spontaneity!


So far this is what my "plan" for the week is:


Day One: Arrive, Swim at Pool at Hotel, Dinner at Chef Mickey's, and Explore Disney via the Monorail after Dinner, Bed at a descent time.


Day Two: Breakfast at Castle in Magic Kingdom, Girls have appointment at the Bippity Boppity Boutique-Hair and Nails, and spend the day at Magic Kingdom.


Day Three: Sleep in (everyone will be awake & ready by 8 am-I'm sure), Spend most of the day in Magic Kingdom. Eat lunch at one of the restaurants in Magic Kingdom (one with no reservations!). Spend late afternoon/evening at Hollywood Studio's.


Day Four: Animal Kingdom in the morning (so we can see the animals) and Sea World that afternoon/evening. Dinner at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. Extra Magic Hours at Epcot from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm.


Day Five: Morning at Epcot, Gracie has parade from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Girls Perform at the Milk House (Wide World of Sports) from 4:30 to 5:00 pm, Evening at Epcot until closing. Bed by 10:00 pm (girls are up early for a day of dance-meeting bus at 7:15 am in make-up, hair done, in first costume!) Sean and I have reservations at the California Grill for Valentine's Day at 9:00 pm.


Day Six: No Park fun-Performing all Day from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.


Day Seven: Universal Studios. Pack that evening, make arrangements to get luggage picked up. Print boarding passes.


Day Eight: Hollywood Studios until we need to leave for airport. :-(


0 comments: