Sunday, February 04, 2007

Slacker off Duty! Dreaming of Spring...

Greetings fellow bloggers!

I have taken a little break (not by choice) in blogging and haven't blogged in a week and a half except to blog on Thursday why I haven't been blogging!

Blogging keeps me accountable for getting things done around my house, with my job, etc. I really enjoy the Tackle it Tuesdays, the Works For Me Wednesdays and the Thursday Thirteens. I am able to get many things accomplished because I blog about them and show my before and after pictures. I love crossing things off my to do list on my blog because not only am I seeing my progress but my blogging friends are too and you are encouraging me along the way!

It's a new month and I am still working on my goals for the New Year. I made very little progress during the month of January, it might be because of the ice storm, snow and the freezing cold weather that depresses me and I'm just not motivated to get going on those goals. So.....with one month of winter behind us....one month closer to spring....I need to get a move on my goals and to do list. What are they you ask? I'm glad you asked....my accountability blogging friends....I'm going to start the first full week of February with what I need to get done this week....

  1. Workout.
  2. Clean off desk.
  3. Menu plan for this week. Post on Monday.
  4. Get Recital packet information from Sherry....get packets out this week!!!
  5. Get caught up on laundry. Put laundry away.
  6. Straight each room in the house.
  7. Work on brackets for CMSL.
  8. Read first 2 chapters by Tuesday for Bible Study. (Tuesday's Bible Study)
  9. Read for Thursday's Bible Study.
  10. Mop floor in kitchen.
  11. Mop floor in bathroom.
  12. Run sweeper through out house.
  13. Clean out car....unload car from dance competition.
  14. Hotel information ready for Booster meeting on Tuesday evening.
  15. Check on iPod status for the girls' shuffles.
  16. Meet with Mindi.

Well...this should give me a good start. Check back to see if I get everything crossed off this week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on accomplishing everything on your list.