Monday, February 05, 2007

Menu Planning Monday (Week of 2.5.2007)


Well-I'm back to my daily blogging! So I'm starting with my weekly Menu for the week of February 5th.
Monday (Dance & Basketball)-Farmer's Casserole and Salad
Tuesday (Dance & Basketball)- Cranberry Chicken, Rice and Salad
Wednesday (Dance)-Philly Steak and Cheese Sandwiches & Salad
Thursday-Honey Pecan Chicken, Green Beans, Cresent Rolls & Salad
Friday-Pizza and Salad
Saturday (Baton Contest, Soccer, Basketball & Church)- Leftovers
Sunday (Soccer)-Italian Soup and Sandwiches
I like having a plan for each week...it's keeps me from wondering what I'm going to make. I transfered my list to my desk planner so when I start the morning, I can check and see if I need to set anything out or not. I do need to set out the Farmer's Casserole-this meal is from my Once a Month Cooking Co-op. I anxious to try it because it was one of the meals that I made for this past month!
Check out what other bloggers are eating this month at I'm an Organizing Junkie's Site

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches! Now that brings back some college memories in Philly.
Happy Library Lover's Month.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

What's Farmer's Casserole?
I also put my menus in my desk planner as well as on a calendar in the kitchen. Helps me get started in the morning :)